Katalyst's 'Organisational Compliance' capability ensures that executives have constant control over the maintenance of regulatory compliance and assurance that SLA performance objectives are being achieved - ensuring the enterprise stays legal and lives up to its service promise.
Katalyst directly addresses
- Improving business continuity, risk and security
- Ensuring regulatory compliance
- Managing service level agreement (SLA) performance
Questions you should ask of your enterprise's compliance and governance capabilities when considering Katalyst
- What resources do you needed to manage your compliance status and how long does it take?
- What is the gap between your monitored KPI metrics and SLA parameters?
- Which technology assets, people and processes have the greatest impact on your compliance status?
- How are you measuring against your customer experience SLAs?
- How well are your service providers measuring against their SLAs?
If the answers you receive to any of these questions are unsatisfactory or hard to find, Datapoint Katalyst will benefit you.
Katalyst's 'Organisational Compliance' capability ensures you are constantly in command of regulatory compliance, and can have the immediate assurance that SLA performance is being achieved.
DATAPOINT KATALYST - ENSURING BUSINESS CONTINUITY, LEGAL COMPLIANCE AND SERVICE DELIVERY.