Katalyst's 'Operational Intelligence' capability provides immediate access to real time intelligence on the status of optimisation within the contact centre and how the current operating model is impacting upon the experience of the business, its customers and employees - enabling the most efficient and effective use of current assets.
Katalyst directly addresses
- Improving technical infrastructure
- Improving operations and enterprise efficiency
- Improving business processes
- Reducing enterprise costs
Key questions of your enterprise's current optimisation capabilities you should ask when considering Katalyst
- How long does it take to obtain reports on your contact centre's operational status and how up-to-date are they?
- Do you know which technology assets, people and processes have the greatest impact on your operational status?
- Do you know where the gaps in your operating model are?
- How do you analyse the progress of projects and their contribution to achieving your 'target operating model' (TOM)?
If the answers you receive to any of these questions are unsatisfactory or hard to find, Datapoint Katalyst will benefit you.
Katalyst's 'Operational Intelligence' capability provides real-time insight into current CONTACT-OPTIMISATION and how your operating model is impacting upon your business, customers and employees. Better still, modeling potential changes in Katalyst to assess their operational and financial impact prior to implementation means that contact centre performance can be perfected, without risk to operational continuity.
DATAPOINT KATALYST - PERFECTING PERFORMANCE. REDUCING COSTS.