Katalyst's 'Transformation Assurance' capability facilitates scenario modeling, business case analysis and contribution tracking - reducing risk, giving confidence to decisions and making technology-enabled transformation possible.
Katalyst directly addresses:
- Implementing and updating business applications and processes
- Creating service innovation
- Attracting and retaining customers
- Increasing enterprise growth
Key questions of your enterprise's current transformation assurance capabilities you should ask when considering Katalyst:
- How do you measure the outcome of operational projects against their business outcomes?
- How do you link and account for the interdependencies between projects running at the same time?
- How do you assess the 'interdependency risk' between the projects running at the same time?
- How frequent and up-to-date are your KPI updates?
- Do you know where the KPI gaps in your business are?
- Do you know which technology assets, people and processes have the greatest impact upon your KPI performance?
If the answers you receive to any of these questions are unsatisfactory or hard to find, Datapoint Katalyst will benefit you.
Katalyst's 'Transformation Assurance' capability directly addresses these issues by facilitating scenario modeling, business case and contribution analysis and KPI tracking - reducing risk, providing certainty and making technology-enabled transformation possible.
Katalyst's real-time market intelligence and deep insight into current performance transforms the contact centre's relationship with the wider enterprise, ensuring that the business is able act immediately on issues and opportunities as they arise - and deliver a better customer experience.
DATAPOINT KATALYST - EXPLOITING BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES