MAPPING THE ROUTE TO SUCCESS
Your contact centre is a strategic asset. We can support you as you work out how best to optimise your current infrastructure and to make use of new contact centre technologies.Audits
Our architects are subject matter experts on contact centre technologies and have developed a wealth of experience designing and implementing solutions for our customers. They are well placed to understand how you can get the most out of your infrastructure, and can engage on a set of audits
- discovery and documentation audit: so that you can re-establish control over your asset base by updating documentation
- performance audit: to check that your contact centre solutions are able to handle a range of load and demand scenarios
- best practices audit: to validate the configuration of your devices, making sure that they fit your current requirements and that they follow vendor best practices
- troubleshooting: where you have a specific problem to be resolved, you can take advantage of the technical strength of our architects to investigate and recommend remedies.
Our consultants apply their technical knowledge, domain experience and thought leadership to help you optimise your current operation to lower costs, improve customer service or benefit from new technology propositions and developments
- Requirements Definition/Validation: Requirements definition or validation to ensure they map back to stakeholder expectation
- Business Case Development: Assistance justifying the project proposition through business case, return on investment or total cost of ownership studies by pulling together the required information from across the business and validating the assumptions/accuracies
- Vendor Evaluation and Selection: Independent vendor/solution evaluation by experienced industry practitioners who have worked across multiple sectors, customer-side and vendor-side.
- Optimisation and Roadmap studies: Identifying improvements in process and workflow in the contact centre and identify opportunities where technology may deliver significant cost reductions or improved customer experience