With the increasing complexity and feature sets of new contact centre technologies, it can be very time-consuming and distracting to ensure that they are implemented effectively without detracting from the daily operations of your contact centre.
You can take advantage of Datapoint implementation services to help you deploy new equipment and services within your contact centre through the knowledge and experience that our professional services teams can provide:
- Installation: deployment of equipment by trained installation engineers who follow industry standards, whether equipping your data centre or hosting within our facilities.
- Commissioning: Our trained architects are able to implement new designs when it best suits the operations of your contact centre. They follow the carefully prepared methods of procedure and detailed test plans that ensure that the new service is verified before use and that operational systems such as monitoring tools, inventory databases, etc. have been configured appropriately.
- Method of Deployment: Many implementation plans involve migration from an existing set-up during a designated maintenance window. Each method of procedure covers contingency plans to allow an effective 'roll back' to the original working scenario well within the implementation time window
- Documentation pack: Once implementation is complete, Datapoint's architects update the design documentation pack to produce an 'as built' set ready for operations, following the principles set out in the ITIL framework.
- Integration: once equipment is installed and commissioned, our architects focus on helping you integrate it into your operational processes so that you can smoothly ensure it is adopted by your staff to derive full value of the technology.