Datapoint's Voice Biometrics unique algorithmic digital voiceprint analyses 100 measures in the vocal tract and compares them with established physical and behavioural factors to enable you to identify whether the caller is who they claim to be in less than a second.
With in-built fraud prevention and a reliability, under all conditions, that is certified to ISO 27001 for data security and EU certified to have the equivalent legal status to a written signature, Voice Biometrics mean that you can be sure who you are dealing with.
Voice Biometrics enables:
- Caller Authentication - automates caller identity verification
- Payment Verification - digitally signing phone and web based credit/debit card payments
- Voice Signature - digitally signing phone and web orders and contracts
- Web Authentication - verification of user's identity and physical presence when accessing a web or remote access system
- Helpdesk Password Reset - automated resetting of PINS and passwords
- Voice Track - tracking attendance and compliance management
- Eliminates weak security practices - can't be forgotten, lost, stolen or susceptible to social engineering like a PIN, password or other private information
- Improves customer experience by reducing the time and complexity of authenticating your customers i.e. removes requirement for cumbersome passwords or security questions
- Provide significant ROI in terms of reducing agent time required to authenticate caller's identity